Friday, September 11, 2009
LATEST UPDATE FOR RESUMING DIG WORK ON 9/12/09
Plans are to resume our work tomorrow morning, September 12th, 10 AM at the Historic Four Canals' site.
Weather conditions may not be favorable again this weekend. Mr. Babson and I will make a decision by 8:30 AM if we feel it's best to cancel. I will post another update here tomorrow by 9:00 AM, and also do my best to contact by phone those who I know might be coming should we decide to cancel.